Article 2 (Definitions)
(2) "Anti-Social Forces" means gang groups, gang group members, gang group quasi-constituents, companies and organizations affiliated with gang groups, extortionists (sokaiya), socially and politically motivated criminal groups, specially intelligent criminal groups, and any other criminal groups.
(3) "Laws" means laws, ordinances, notices, guidelines, and other judicial and administrative regulations.
(4) "Website" means https://db.projection-ai.com/ (including any new domain name if the domain name of the Website is changed for whatever reason).
(6) "Service" means the service provided by the Company under the name of "projection-ai:db" (including any new name if the name of the Service is changed for whatever reason).
(7) "Service Information" means the information about the Service, notes on use, and other information notified to the User by the Company.
Article 3 (Formation of the Agreement and User's Information)
1 The Agreement shall be formed when the Company receives an application for use of the Service from a User and the Company accepts such application. The Company may, at its discretion, not accept the application for use, and shall not be obligated to disclose the reason for not accepting the application for use.
2 The User shall provide the information specified by the Company at the time of application in the preceding paragraph, and in the event of any changes to such information after the formation of this Agreement, the User shall promptly notify the Company of such changes. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User due to the failure to provide such notification.
Article 5 (Contents of the Service)
1 The Service is a database service to visualize the SaaS market and corporate performance. The Service is not intended to be a solicitation to buy or sell securities or other securities.
2 Users shall, at their own responsibility, verify the information and data provided by the Service and the Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from using the information and data provided by the Service, in business plans, investment decisions in securities, and any other uses.
３ This service does not contain material non-public information and only includes publicly available information. In addition to the publicly available information obtained in-house, we use data obtained from our partners such as Fuji Chimera Research Institute, INITIAL, Fixer, and Financial Modeling Prep.
Article 6 (Use of the Service)
1 Users shall take full responsibility for the use and management of their IDs and passwords. Any use of the Service by a User using said ID and password shall be deemed to be used by the User, and the User shall agree to this in advance.
2 The User shall not allow any third party to use the ID and password granted to him/her, and shall not transfer, grant, or otherwise dispose of said ID and password in any way.
3 The User shall bear all costs related to the use of the Service, including costs for facilities, equipment, software, and telecommunication line usage fees.
Article 7 (Usage Fees)
1 The User shall pay the usage fees set forth in the fee schedule specified by the Company by the time specified by the Company using the method specified by the Company. All bank transfer fees and other costs necessary for payment shall be borne by the User.
2 In the event that a User fails to pay the usage fee in the preceding paragraph, the User shall pay a late fee of 14.6% per annum.
Article 8 (Prohibited Acts)
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts (including acts that induce or prepare for such acts) when using the Service:
(1) An act that violates laws and regulations applicable to the User.
(2) An act of posting or transmitting false information on this Service.
(3) An act that violates social norms or public order and morals.
(4) An act of infringing the rights of the Company, other Users, or third parties.
(5) An act of transmitting a virus or software program that may destroy or interfere with the functions of software, hardware, and other equipment used by the Company, other Users, or third parties.
(6) An act of reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or any other similar actions to this service.
(7) An act of destroying or interfering with the functions of the Company's server or network.
(8) An act of interfering with this Service.
(9) An act of collecting or accumulating information on other Users beyond the scope necessary for the use of this Service.
(10) An act of showing the information and data provided by this Service to a third party.
(11) An act of scraping the information and data provided by this Service.
(12) An act of unauthorized reproduction (including, but not limited to, reproduction on SNS, etc.) or commercial use of information and data provided by this Service.
(13) An act of using the Service for purposes other than those originally intended.
(14) An act of using the Service by using another User's ID and password.
(15) An act of obtaining IDs and passwords for the Service from other Users.
(16) An act of using the Service for businesses that are against social norms or public order and morals, such as pyramid schemes, multilevel marketing, network businesses, and others.
(17) In relation to the Service, an act of directly or indirectly providing benefits to gang groups, gang group members, gang group quasi-constituents, companies and organizations affiliated with gang groups, extortionists (sokaiya), socially and politically motivated criminal groups, specially intelligent criminal groups, and any other criminal groups ("Anti-Social Forces").
(18) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate based on reasonable grounds.
Article 9 (Termination and Suspension of the Service)
1 The Company may, at its discretion, terminate the Service by giving prior notice to the User in a manner the Company deems appropriate.
2 The Company may temporarily suspend all or part of the Service without prior notice to Users in the event that any of the following events occur:
(1) When performing regular or emergency maintenance on the Service.
(2) When the system is overloaded due to excessive access or other unforeseen factors.
(3) When it becomes necessary to ensure the security of Users.
(4) When the services of the telecommunications carrier are not provided.
(5) When it is difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as natural disasters or amendments to laws and regulations.
(6) In any other cases deemed necessary by the Company in accordance with the preceding items.
3 The Company shall not be liable for any and all damages incurred by the User as a result of the Company's actions under this Article.
Article 10 (Contents and Specifications)
The Company may change the contents and specifications of the Service without prior notice, and Users shall not have any right to object to this change.
Article 11 (Consignment)
The Company may, at its discretion, consign all or part of the operations related to the Service to a third party.
Article 12 (Intellectual Property Rights)
1 Intellectual property rights such as patent rights, copyrights, design rights, utility model rights, and trademark rights related to the Service shall belong to the Company or to the third party who is the right holder, and permission to use the Service under this Agreement shall not mean permission to use intellectual property rights beyond the scope necessary to use the Service.
2 The Company may obtain feedback from Users. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, the Company shall be free to use the contents of such feedback without charge.
Article 13 (Limitation of Liability)
1 The Service shall be provided on an "as is" basis, and each function of the Service shall be the one available to the Company at the time of provision. The Company makes no warranty to the User regarding the Service, including but not limited to that the Service will meet the User's specific objectives, have the expected functions, achieve the results expected by the User such as the ability to raise funds, not have bugs or other defects, or have the expected results of use. The information and data provided by the Service may contain typographical errors, omissions, misprints, and other types of errors. The Company shall not be responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information and data provided by the Service, and Users shall verify these points at their own risk.
2 Users shall, at their own expense and responsibility, back up their own data. The Company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of data due to the use of this Service, regardless of the reason.
3 In the event that a dispute arises between a User and a third party regarding the Service, the User shall resolve the dispute at his/her own responsibility and expense, shall not cause any inconvenience to the Company, and shall compensate the Company for any damages incurred as a result of the dispute.
4 Users shall confirm, at their own expense and responsibility, that the use of the Service does not violate any laws or regulations applicable to them, and the Company shall not make any guarantees or assume any responsibility in this regard.
5 In any case, the Company's obligation to compensate for damages in relation to the Service shall be limited to the amount of usage fees actually received from the User during the past three months, and the Company shall not be liable for any other damages.
Article 14 (Third Party Services)
1 The Service may be linked with services operated by third parties other than the Company ("Third Party Services"). However, the Company does not guarantee that such linkage will continue.
2 Users shall use Third Party Services at their own responsibility, and the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Users due to the use of Third Party Services.
Article 15 (Confidentiality)
2 Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following information shall not be included in confidential information, though personally identifiable information shall be included in confidential information even in the following cases:
(1) Information that was publicly known at the time it was disclosed or at the time it became known.
(2) Information that becomes public knowledge after receiving or learning of the disclosure, for reasons not attributable to the recipient of the Confidential Information.
(3) Information that was already known at the time the disclosure was received or learned.
(4) Information that was obtained from a third party with legitimate authority.
(5) Information created or developed without the other party's confidential information.
3 Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 1, the User and the Company may disclose Confidential Information in accordance with any order, request or demand of any law, court or government agency.
Article 16 (Personally Identifiable Information)
Article 17 (Notification)
1 When the Company needs to notify Users in relation to the Service, it shall do so in a manner that the Company deems appropriate, such as by posting a notice on the Website or by sending an email or document to the email address or address registered as registration information.
2 Any notice given by the method set forth in the preceding paragraph shall become effective at the time the contents of the notice are posted on this Website in the former case, and at the time the Company sends the email or document in the latter case.
Article 18 (Effective Period)
Article 19 (Cancellation by the Company)
1 The Company shall be able to terminate this Agreement by notifying the User when any of the following events occurs to the User:
(2) When the User has been subject to a seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, delinquent tax disposition, or other disposition of public authority.
(3) When a petition for commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, or special liquidation is filed
(4) When a company, who is also a User of the Service, is dissolved (except in the case of a merger), acquired, or a resolution to do so has been passed.
(5) When a check that the Company has drawn or accepted is dishonored or payment from the User is suspended.
(6) When the business is suspended or the business license or business registration is revoked by the supervising authority.
(7) When the Company judges that the use of the Service by the User is inappropriate.
2 In addition to the provisions set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company may terminate this Agreement prospectively by notifying the User at least 7 days in advance.
Article 20 (Cancellation by the User)
The User shall be able to cancel this Agreement by notifying the Company in the manner specified by the Company. In this case, the cancellation shall become effective on the last day of the month in which the notice reaches our company.
Article 21 (Exclusion of Anti-Social Forces)
1 The User and the Company represent and warrant to the other party that they do not fall under any of the following items, and pledge that they will not fall under any of the following items in the future:
(1) The User or the Company, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and key employees are Anti-Social Forces.
(2) The User or the Company, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and key employees have socially reprehensible relationships with Anti-Social Forces.
(3) Five years have not passed since the Use or the Company ceased to fall under the preceding item (2).
(4) Committing any of the following acts or acts equivalent thereto against the counterparty by oneself or by using a third party:
(a) Violent demands.
(b) Unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility.
(c) Using threatening words and actions or violence in relation to transactions.
(d) An act of damaging the other party's credibility or interfering with the other party's business by spreading rumors, using deception, or using force.
2 The User and the Company shall be able to cancel this Agreement in the event that the other party violates the preceding paragraph.
3 The User and the Company who cancel this Agreement based on the preceding paragraph shall not be liable to the other party for any damages incurred by the other party due to such cancellation.
Article 22 (Survival Clause)
Even if this Agreement is terminated, the provisions of Article 3 Paragraph 2, Article 5 Paragraph 2, Article 6, Article 7, Article 9 Paragraph 3, Articles 12 through 16, Article 21 Paragraph 3, and Articles 22 through 25 shall remain in effect. However, the provisions of Article 15 shall remain in effect only for three (3) years after the termination of this Agreement.
Article 23 (Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
1 Except with the prior consent of the Company, the User may not assign, succeed, set up a security interest in, or otherwise dispose of the User's rights or obligations under this Agreement or the position under this Agreement to a third party.
2 When the Company transfers the business related to the Service to a third party, the Company may transfer the status, rights and obligations under the Agreement and all information related to the User to the assignee of the transfer, and the User shall agree to this in advance.
Article 24 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
Article 25 (Language)
Last updated: July 29, 2021